Our part of town

San Antonio is a large city, but it doesn't have much in the way of a central commercial business district. Downtown you'll find a lot of hotels, some historic buildings, and more hotels. The true office buildings are scattered about town, often in low-rise clusters and on large campuses, or strung out along the freeways. Linda and I live about 8 miles northwest of downtown, near the intersection of two very busy freeways, and there are quite a few of these odd, scattered midrise offices surrounded by strip centers and suburban subdivisions. Tall, but decidedly not urban.

kci tower

Comments

  1. I love pen and ink and architecture. It's great to dind someone doing this.You have some some really great drawings. Keep it up. Draw, draw, draw.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past