Assorted

For a minute there I thought I might try a watercolor notebook as my new everyday sketch journal. I use them all the time for "special" sketches, but I thought it would be interesting to always have one with me. Mistake. Because I always keep it in my back pocket, and because it's hot here in Texas (and because that heat causes me to sweat), the notebook kept getting damp--not really damp, but the paper would get humid enough to affect the way my pens work. That and I never keep watercolors on me, so the whole idea of having special paper that I wasn't watercoloring in seemed superfluous.


The optometrist waiting room while Linda got her eyes checked out:
dba vision source optical waiting room

A car:
car

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past