Last post of 2010

Apologies for the long absence.  Don't have a good reason, but I can make one up if requested.


I have a few ideas that I'd like to try out in the next few weeks.  I recently did a trial run of an idea in my small Strathmore pad-- a square-ish panorama that I think might be really cool on a large scale.  There are a few iterations I'm working on in this direction, and I've also essentially finished my folding pano as well, but none of those images have been scanned yet.  Wait 'til next year folks.  Meanwhile, I have this:

riverwalk pano

See y'all next year.

Comments

  1. I love how you did the sky and clouds. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your work. This sketch is specially awesome. Congrats! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant sketch - my new year resolution is to state the bleddin' obvious! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing how you fill up the page with so much details. Simply fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome! enjoyed seeing your sketches

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past