Living Rooms past and present

Whenever it snows and the streets ice over, my sketching options narrow a bit.  I have a set on Flickr that contains no fewer than 85 sketches done inside my home or others'.

Here's a couple of recent living room sketches, and some past classics.

2013, Denver, Colorado:
living room april 2013 02 small

living room april 2013 01 small

2009-2010, San Antonio, TX:
triple self portrait in living room

living room on beryl

2007-2009, Bozeman, MT:
the living room

new living room

the living room

Comments

  1. You have inspired me on those wet gloomy days when I am stuck indoors! What great sketches you achieve, awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past