My oh my, but how time flies... A half year of figure studies, part 1

Well, it's been half a year since the last post. Seems like a good time for an update (or several).
I've done some figure sketching, some Moleskinnin', and some messing around, so I suppose I should post evidence of these things. On with it:

Let's start with some figure stuff from late last year.

Ryann, probably the best figure model I think I've ever drawn, now sadly retired. Ryann has a repertoire of super dynamic poses and can also coax something interesting from a subtle, relaxed pose as well.
ryann11small

ryann01 (2)small

ryann02 (2)small

ryann03 (2)small

ryann04 (2)small

ryann10small

ryann07small

Ryann

Ryann

Ryann

Ryann

ryann06small

ryann08small

Part 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past